One way to get to know a person better is to find out his interests or free-time activities. To do this, you must ask the right questions, such as:
· What do you do in your free time?
· What sort of hobbies do you have?
· What do you like doing?
Of course, when you’re asked the same questions, you need to be able to give a proper response. There are several ways to do it:
· I love/like + noun / V-ing: I love photography; I like playing tennis.
· I enjoy + V-ing: I enjoy baking; I enjoy hanging out with friends.
· I’m keen on + noun / V-ing: I’m keen on politics; I’m keen on reading current affairs.
· I’m (really) into + noun / V-ing: I’m (really) into sports; I’m (really) into cycling.
· I spend a lot of time + V-ing: I spend a lot of time surfing the Internet; I spend a lot of time reading books.
If you want to add details to your answer, you may use the following phrases to explain why you do these activities:
· Going to the cinema gets me out of the house.
· Mountain climbing is exciting.
· Playing rugby keeps me fit.
· Going for a walk with friends is pretty interesting.
Оставьте заявку и мы подберём вам подходящую программу обучения и преподавателя